Volunteers get involved by:
- Working local (Fort Worth, Dallas, North Texas) events and educating the public about the mission of Don’t Forget to Feed Me
- Picking up donations at local donation sites
- Dropping off donations at the DF2FM warehouse
- Organizing pet food drives in local schools, churches, scout groups, etc.
- Bagging pet food in the warehouse for distribution
- Helping out in the DF2FM offices
All volunteers are required to complete the DF2FM Volunteer Waiver form before volunteering. For volunteers, 17 years old and younger, need a parental signature on the form.
Get More Info
For more information about becoming a Don’t Forget to Feed Me volunteer, email email@example.com.
Download the Volunteer Handbook 2016.