- Must have the space available to collect pet food. Most donation locations keep a large donation bin in a readily accessible area for their clients/patrons.
- Should designate one person as the primary contact. DF2FM will designate a donation location monitor to work with you. You and the collection site monitor may stay in contact regarding when your collection bin is full or any other times when you need a pick up of pet food.
In return, Don’t Forget to Feed Me:
- Will provide a donation collection box and other materials.
- Will collect pet food either on a regular basis or as needed. Your donation location monitor will work with you to determine the best schedule for your location.
- Will promote your business on Facebook page, in our eNewsletter, and on our website as a donation location. We will do our best to encourage people to visit you and donate food!
If your organization is interested in becoming a donation location with Don’t Forget to Feed Me Pet Food Bank, we suggest the following:
- Decide where you can collect pet food.
- Decide which staff or volunteers will manage the pet food and be the point of contact for our donation location monitor.
Ready to help?
Contact us today! Let’s begin to explore the possibility of working together for the benefit of families and pets.
Don’t Forget to Feed Me Pet Food Bank